Knowledge and Experience, Innovation, Design, Cost Saving Options without sacrificing Quality or Performance.
The future is constantly introducing new innovations, features and ideas that we would like to bring forward at the design stages of the project.
We’re more than just a home services company.
Patio Cover Installation and Repair
Perhaps, your home or property already has a stone or brick patio, or an outdoor deck, and you use and enjoy it regularly; but in order to get fuller use out of your patio/deck, you are considering putting up a patio cover or creating a screen room, sun room, or other enclosure.
At Heron, we can not only install a new patio or deck, or extend existing ones, but we can also transform all or part of your outdoor patio/deck into a haven from the wind, rain, and hot sun. We can create an outdoor space with full or partial shade and rain protection, and we can customize it according to your exact specifications.
Why Invest in a Patio Cover or Outdoor Enclosure?
A natural stone or brick patio is a major improvement to your home’s outdoor space to begin with, but in Vancouver, there are many days when weather would prevent you from using it.
There are many important benefits to adding a patio cover/enclosure to your home, including these:
- You increase the amount of your outdoor living space that can be used in almost all Vancouver weather situations. Thus, you get more use out of your patio or outdoor deck space and don’t have to cancel planned events due to foul weather.
- You add value to your home and can expect a high return on investment if/when you go to resell. And a patio cover/enclosure may also speed up the sale of your for-sale home.
- A patio cover or enclosure will protect your patio or wood deck from exposure to the elements, thus reducing maintenance costs and extending the life of your patio/deck. That saves you money in the long run.
- Your outdoor furniture will also be better protected from rin, moisture, wind-blown dust, and UV rays. This can reduce “furniture fade” and make the furniture last longer.
- A patio cover or enclosure adjacent to a wall of your house with exterior windows can reduce how much heat is getting into your home through those windows, and reduce your energy bill.
- A cover/enclosure will also provide a good place to grow outdoor potted plants and a suitable location for nursing your garden plants in their earliest weeks before transplanting them.
- An outdoor patio cover or partial/full enclosure typically costs much less than a room addition or remodeling unused indoor space in the attic or basement. And yet, it can add what almost amounts to a whole new “room” to your home.
Thus, the reasons for adding a patio cover/enclosure may vary and the possible benefits are wide-ranging. At Heron, we can ensure your new outdoor structure will be all you had envisioned it to be and serve well all the functions have planned for it.
We are also the one stop shop for your home exterior maintenance needs.
We specialize in STRATA Building maintenance.
We have an excellent reputation on the Google and have built a reputation in the Lower Mainland for almost every kind of maintenance , exterior and interior home repair. When you call us you can be sure you will get honest and friendly construction environment while we at your job-site.
Call us today to schedule an site visit appointment in Lower Mainland. We’d love to answer any questions about our services, and you can get started with a free quote. It is what we do it all the time.
As a locally owned and operated company, we at Heron have a commitment to the community. The quality of our work reflects on us, and that matters because we are your neighbors. That’s why all our staff are professionally trained and all our work is top quality.
If your Strata building needs siding or cladding renovation (Installed or siding repair), then we are the company to call. We have extensive experience in this field.
We are also very sensitive to people’s need and time to minimize disruption and maximum dust control. We have the right tools.
If you are looking for someone reliable then we offer you the best work done at great prices and quality workmanship. Please call at: 778.955.9922
The Process Of Installing Patio Cover
The Process of Installing a New Patio Cover or Enclosure
At Heron, we can handle your patio cover/outdoor enclosure project from start to finish. That begins with listening to you and your plans and “catching your vision” for your new outdoor structure.
We then give you the benefit of our time-tested, experienced advice to help you hone or adjust your project’s plans if you feel it’s necessary to accomplish specific results or to bring down project costs.
At that point, we will take all the measurements on-site, give you all the information you need for material selection, crunch the numbers, and give you a more detailed estimate than the initial over the phone estimate. The design features and plans will be brought down to the minute level at this point, and we will schedule a time to get started on your project without delay.
We know how to install attached patio covers, step by step, from beginning to end. We will prep the part of the house roof line it will attach to, frame out the joists, properly and firmly place the support posts (if any are necessary), finish the upper and under sides of the patio cover, and add in features like ceiling fans, lighting fixtures, inter-post railings, and more.
We will normally complete the project somewhere in the range of one day to one week, though this varies of course with the size and complexity of the project. Rest assured we have a strong work ethic and will work diligently on your project to completion. We will put solid workmanship into every aspect and every detail of the project and will back that up with a valuable warranty.